Undertaking a new build Design and Build (D&B) project we can assist as Employer’s Agents, and ensure that it meets your requirements in terms of quality, programme and costs.
We can take over the administration side of your project by advising you on the most suitable approach to undertaking the works. We can go through the project brief, liaise with Designers, review proposals, prepare programme, review statutory obligations, undertake tendering, appoint a Contractor and handle your project through to completion.
- Undertake a Client’s Brief for the project.
- Review the extent of the works and the budget requirements.
- Prepare the Employers Requirements (ER) document.
- Advise on your requirements under the CDM (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Undertake the tender process including the negotiation of the contract.
- Review and comment on the Contractors proposals.
- Advise on the appointment of a Contractor.
- Hold regular meetings with the Contractors.
- Undertake regular inspections to review the quality and progress of the work.
- Review the programme with the Contractor.
- Issue Certificates of Payment and agreed Variations with the Client and Contractor.
- Advise on when the works are completed and undertake snagging inspections.
- Agree the final account.
There are a number of statutory matters that we can advise on and these will vary from project to project, but may include:
- Planning Approval
- Building Regulations
- Listed Building or Conservations Area Consent
- CDM Regulations 2015
- Licences to Alter
- Landlord Approval